NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Monro Muffler Brake Inc. said on Tuesday quarterly net income rose to $3.2 million, or 21 cents per share, up from $2.8 million a year earlier, helped by strong revenue. Fiscal fourth-quarter sales gained 8.8 percent to $88.3 million as the company concentrated on tires and services.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Munro earnings rise on strong sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642