May 24 (Reuters) - MURO CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2006 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2007 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 13.65 11.95 14.56 (+14.2 pct) Operating 729 mln 738 mln (-1.2 pct) Recurring 792 mln 711 mln 814 mln (+11.4 pct) Net 343 mln 500 mln 477 mln (-31.5 pct) EPS Y51.23 Y77.47 Y79.31 Cash flow 988 mln 1.06 from operations NOTE - Muro Co is a car parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Muro -2005/06 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.