LONDON, August 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Half (54%) of UK motorists want volume controls enforced on in-car music to stop it being a driving distraction. The average driver listens to seven hours of in-car music a week, equating to 13 billion hoursof noise pollution on UK roads every...
- Pervasive Societal Problem of Distracted Driving Addressed by New Cell Phone Car Mount from Mobio
- smart drive App That Adds Top-of-the-Line Music, Communications, Navigation and Assistance Features to Your Car Now Available for iPhone 4S
- Traffic Injury Research Foundation Releases New Analysis of Research on Driver Distraction and Hands-Free Texting While Driving
- When Driving Becomes the Distraction: Faurecia, Stanford University Announce Partnership to Explore Future of Autonomous Driving, Share Research at Connected Car Expo
- When Driving Becomes the Distraction: Faurecia to Explore Future of Autonomous Driving, Share Research at Connected Car Expo