Aug 31 (Reuters) - Elon Musk, the founder of electric carmaker Tesla Motors Inc and privately held Space Exploration Technologies, is weighing whether to establish a holding company that would own stock in both companies. Musk, answering questions at automotive website Jalopnik.com on Thursday, said capital could not be moved between publicly traded Tesla and SpaceX, but he was interested in the idea of a holding company. "Am starting to consider whether it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Musk says may form holding company for Tesla, SpaceX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642