ATHENS, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Greek metal and engineering group Mytilineos said on Friday its subsidiary ELVO signed a 73.5 million euro deal to supply Greece with 130 electric powered trolley-buses. Mytilineos said vehicle contractor ELVO will hand over most of the trolleys in time for the Athens 2004 Olympic Games after taking part in an international tender for the contract. The deal also involves an option for an extra ten vehicles. Mytilineos shares were losing 0.93 percent to 2.13 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mytilineos signs 73.5 mln euro bus deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.