By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Automakers resumed production on Monday at most North American plants hit by last week's power outage, but several facilities in Canada were crippled by efforts there to conserve energy. Detroit's Big Three automakers had more than 50 plants hit by the worst blackout in North American history, which struck much of the Great Lakes region on Thursday afternoon. Honda Motor Co. and Toyota Motor Corp. plants in the Canadian province of Ontario ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N. American automakers operating, except in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642