BUDAPEST, June 27 (Reuters) - Hungarian bus maker NABI said on Thursday it was opening a new 1.4 billion forint ($5.63 million) plant at Kaposvar, southwest Hungary. The 5,000 square metre facility, begun over a year ago, will produce glass fibre reinforced bodies for NABI's lightweight 45C-LFW "Compobus" model. The company said it had orders for the Compobus from the United States worth more than $100 million. NABI officials said there was an order for 160 buses, including options. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NABI opens HUF 1.4 bln bus bodywork plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.