BUDAPEST, April 29 (Reuters) - Hungarian busmaker NABI posted a $1.63 million pre-tax loss in the first quarter against a $2.3 million profit a year ago due to slower deliveries to the United States and Britain, the company said on Tuesday. Overall sales fell to $72.45 million from $91 million and the number of delivered buses dropped to 248 from 350. But spare parts sales rose to $13 million from $10.1 million. NABI also said that at the end of March it had orders or options for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NABI swings to $1.63 mln Q1 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642