May 23 (Reuters) - NAGASE BROTHERS CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2008 Mar 31, 2007 Mar 31, 2009 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 28.72 25.10 37.11 (+14.5 pct) Operating 2.57 3.66 4.56 (-29.9 pct) Recurring 2.17 3.48 4.04 (-37.7 pct) Net 1.52 1.67 1.87 (-9.3 pct) EPS Y151.34 Y166.75 Y186.81 Cash flow 1.78 4.18 from operations Annual div Y80.00 Y80.00 Y80.00 NOTE - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nagase Brothers -2007/08 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642