* February replacement battery shipments drop 8 pct mo/mo * OEM shipments gain almost 8 pct mo/mo, soar 20.35 pct yr/yr April 30 (Reuters) - North American shipments of replacement automotive batteries dropped 8.08 percent in February from January and slid 10.35 percent from February 2011, a U.S. industry group said in its latest report. Battery Council International reported that shipments fell to 7,625,187 units in February from 8,295,333 in January and 8,505,562 in February 2011. For the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.Am replacement car battery shipments fall in Feb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.