NEW YORK, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Aluminum shipments, including imports, by U.S. and Canadian producers reached an estimated 1.843 billion lbs in June, down 3.9 percent from the same month a year ago, the Aluminum Association said in its latest report. In its monthly "Aluminum Situation" update for August, the trade group said shipments to domestic markets within the U.S. and Canada, excluding cross-border trade, totaled about 1.732 billion lbs, off 0.1 percent from last year. Shipments of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.America aluminum shipments, production dip-report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642