NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Aluminum shipments by U.S. and Canadian producers, including imports, totaled about 1.860 billion pounds in July, down 0.1 percent from a year earlier, the Aluminum Association said in its latest report. In its monthly "Aluminum Situation" update, the trade group said shipments to domestic markets within the United States and Canada, excluding cross-border trade, reached an estimated 1.653 billion pounds, off 1.7 percent from a year earlier. Shipments of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.America aluminum shipments, production off-group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.