NEW YORK, Sept 26 (Reuters) - North American shipments of replacement automotive lead-acid batteries totaled 6,648,906 units in April, down 12.82 percent from March and 7.26 percent from April 2002, Battery Council International (BCI) said. In a report covering January to April 2003, BCI said replacement car battery shipments reached 7,626,810 units in March, 6,466,209 in February and 5,973,981 in January. The cumulative total for the first four months of this year was 26,715,906 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.America car battery shipments down in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.