GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Swedish heavy trucks maker AB Volvo expects the North American heavy trucks market to grow by 5-10 percent in 2004, Chief Executive Leif Johansson said on Thursday. "When it comes to trucks, I think we can say that the market will go up. It's hard to say by how much but it will be in the region of 5-10 percent," Johansson told Reuters on the sidelines of a company news conference. In the third-quarter earnings report released earlier in the day, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.America truck mkt to grow 5-10 pct 2004 -Volvo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642