NEW YORK, Nov 26 (Reuters) - North American shipments of replacement automotive lead-acid batteries in September surged by 21.3 percent over August and were up 5.4 percent year-on-year, a U.S. industry group said on Wednesday. Battery Council International said September shipments increased to 9,328,095 units from 7,689,110 units in August. September shipments were also higher than the 8,850,371 units shipped in September 2007, the council said. At 73,772,519 units, cumulative shipments ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"N.American Sept car battery shipments jump mth/mth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642