TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - NAMURA SHIPBUILDING CO LTD CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Jun 30, 2004 Jun 30, 2003 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 15.20 12.98 (+17.1 pct) Operating 447 mln Recurring 471 mln Net 277 mln EPS Y7.01 NOTE - Namura Shipbuilding Co Ltd is a medium-size shipbuilding company. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please double click on .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Namura Ship -1qtr group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.