TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - NAMURA SHIPBUILDING CO LTD CONSOLIDATED EARNINGS ESTIMATES (in billions of yen unless specified) Full year to Full year to Full year ended March 31,2005 March 31,2005 March 31,2004 LATEST PREVIOUS YEAR-AGO FORECAST FORECAST RESULTS Sales 70.50 70.50 64.64 Recurring prft 2.30 prft 2.75 loss 4.79 Net prft 1.50 prft 1.85 loss 2.30 NOTE - Namura Shipbuilding Co Ltd is a medium-size shipbuilding company. For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Namura Ship -2004/05 group forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.