Feb 23 (Reuters) - NAMURA SHIP CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 9 months ended 9 months ended Dec 31, 2005 Dec 31, 2004 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 54.21 45.54 (+19.0 pct) Operating prft 484 mln loss 711 mln Recurring prft 600 mln loss 625 mln Net loss 311 mln loss 1.47 EPS loss Y6.97 loss Y34.56 NOTE - Namura Shipbuilding Co Ltd is a medium-size shipbuilding company For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, please ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Namura Ship -9mth group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.