May 16 (Reuters) - NAMURA SHIPBUILDING CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2008 Mar 31, 2007 Mar 31, 2009 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 109.64 93.46 110.00 (+17.3 pct) Operating 9.70 5.25 7.50 (+84.7 pct) Recurring 9.64 5.09 7.50 (+89.5 pct) Net 5.81 3.11 4.50 (+87.2 pct) EPS Y120.54 Y67.87 Y93.30 Cash flow 51.50 27.34 from operations Annual div Y10.00 Y6.00 Y10.00 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Namura Shipbuilding -2007/08 group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642