Feb 22 (Reuters) - NAMURA SHIPBUILDING CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 9 months ended 9 months ended Dec 31, 2007 Dec 31, 2006 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 69.13 58.27 (+18.6 pct) Operating 4.89 1.71 (+185.2 pct) Recurring 4.80 1.79 (+168.4 pct) Net 2.68 869 mln (+208.3 pct) EPS Y55.53 Y18.66 NOTE - Namura Shipbuilding Co Ltd is a medium-size shipbuilding company For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo Keizai, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Namura Shipbuilding -9mth group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642