SHANGHAI, Aug 17 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA and Nanjing Automobile (Group) Corp. have put a Chinese at the helm of their car venture in China but have made no decision on the future of the loss-making venture, a Nanjing Auto spokesman said on Friday. Yu Jiufeng has replaced Andrew Humberstone as the chief executive and general manager of Nanjing Fiat, with Humberstone now serving as vice chairman, Nanjing Fiat said in a statement. Late last month, the parent companies of Shanghai Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nanjing Fiat appoints new chief executive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.