By Michael Smith LONDON, July 26 (Reuters) - China's Nanjing Automobile said on Tuesday it had launched a UK search for senior managers to lead a revived MG Rover and said it was not in a hurry to sell major stakes in the British carmaker. "We are talking to a number of senior players with experience in this industry with a view to recruitment. We are looking for the right team and the right partners," a Nanjing spokesman said. Nanjing won an auction to buy bankrupt MG Rover on Friday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nanjing launches UK hunt for Rover management team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.