May 22 (Reuters) - NANSIN CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2006 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2007 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 8.75 7.84 9.37 (+11.6 pct) Operating 638 mln 1.02 (-37.2 pct) Recurring 813 mln 824 mln 526 mln (-1.3 pct) Net 110 mln 275 mln 136 mln (-60.1 pct) EPS Y12.85 Y35.35 Y17.70 Diluted Y12.83 Y35.34 EPS Cash flow 189 mln 611 mln from operations NOTE - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nansin -2005/06 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642