LONDON, May 30 (Reuters) - British bus and train operator National Express said on Wednesday it had placed a 69 million pounds ($136.5 million) order to buy 480 new buses and coaches. The firm said that it would buy 26 million pounds worth of the vehicles from Alexander Dennis Ltd and almost 43 million pounds worth from Scania . The firms will deliver them over the next three years.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"National Express places 69 mln stg bus order" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.