NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - National R.V. Holdings Inc said on Friday it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection due to ongoing financial challenges and inability to adequately fund its operations and obligations. The recreational vehicles maker said it filed in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California, Riverside Division. (Reporting by Lisa Lee; Editing by Braden Reddall)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"National R.V. files for Chapter 11 protection" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.