BANGALORE, Aug 16 (Reuters) - National R.V. Holdings Inc. , a maker of recreation vehicles, on Tuesday said that in light of continuing losses and an overall industry decline, it was assessing its ability to continue as a going concern. The company, which earlier on Tuesday reported a second-quarter loss, said it would further restate results for certain periods to reclassify sales incentives and to correct a tax accounting error. The company said the tax accounting error constituted a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"National R.V. says assessing its ability to continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.