WASHINGTON, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Parents of children killed in teen-related crashes joined today to mark "National Teen Driver Safety Week", October 16-22, and to urge Congress to pass federal legislation to protect new teen drivers. Bipartisan legislation known as the...
- National Teen Driver Safety Week Marked by Parents Urging Congress to Pass Safe Driving Bill
- ADEPT Driver Encourages Californians to Focus on Safe Driving During National Distracted Driving Awareness Month and Teen Safe Driving Week
- Parents Urged to Leverage State GDL Programs to Help Reduce Teen Crash Risk During National Teen Driver Safety Week
- I Drive Safely Launches 'Heads Up, Hands on the Wheel' Anti Distracted Driving Campaign in Time for National Teen Driver Safety Week Oct. 20-26
- Kia Motors America And B.R.A.K.E.S. Kick Off National Teen Driver Safety Week With Hands-On Defensive Driving Education For Teens And Their Parents