MILAN, Aug 19 (Reuters) - The board of Navigazione Montanari has approved an offer by the majority shareholder to buy the 33.54 percent of the Italian shipping company it does not own at 3.10 euros a share. Navigazione Montanari, which ships mainly crude oil and refined petrol products, said in a statement on Tuesday financial adviser UniCredit MIB had judged the offer by G&A Montanari & Co favourably and determined the price was adequate. G&A Montanari & Co aims to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navigazione Montanari's board okays buyout offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.