WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - International Military and Government LLC, an affiliate of Navistar International Corp , is being awarded five armored-truck contracts totaling $707 million, the Defense Department said Friday. The contracts are to cover work on mine resistant, ambush-protected vehicles for the U.S. Marine Corps, the Pentagon said in its daily contract digest. (Reporting by Jim Wolf, editing by Richard Chang)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar affiliate gets $707 mln in Pentagon deals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.