Aug 27 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp said its Chief Executive Daniel Ustian is retiring with immediate effect and the company named former Textron Inc CEO Lewis Campbell as interim CEO. The embattled truck and engine maker, which is struggling to win U.S. regulatory approval for a new generation of diesel engine, also named Troy Clarke as president and chief operating officer. Navistar shares, which have shed nearly half of their value in the last six ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar CEO retires; names Lewis Campbell interim chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.