* Navistar board nomination deadline is Nov. 15 * Icahn owns 10 percent stake in Navistar * Icahn last week nominated directors at rival Oshkosh By John D. Stoll Nov 11 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Carl Icahn's big bet on the U.S. heavy-truck industry remains in the spotlight as the deadline nears for investors at Navistar International Corp to nominate new members for the board of directors. Navistar's deadline -- set for Nov. 15 -- comes about a month following Icahn's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar deadline highlights Icahn's truck stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.