CHICAGO, May 31 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp. said on Thursday it expects to file a fiscal 2005 annual report that includes restated results for 2003 through the first three quarters of 2005 within the next four months. Navistar, which has been reviewing accounting and internal controls over the past year, also expects to file annual reports for fiscal 2006 and 2007 by early next calendar year, it said. Fiscal 2007 ends Oct. 31. The truck and engine maker said its review has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar expects to restate results within months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642