SHANGHAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - A unit of Navistar International Corp and China's Jianghuai Automobile plan to set up a 50-50 truck venture with investment of at least 2 billion yuan ($293 million), Jianghuai said on Tuesday. Under a framework agreement, Jianghuai and NC2 Global LLC will set up a joint venture to produce and sell heavy trucks and accessories. The venture will also cooperate with NC2, Navistar and Caterpillar on product research and development. Sources familiar with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar, Jianghuai to form China truck venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.