By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, May 19 (Reuters) - Navistar Financial Owner Trust is selling $919 million of asset-backed securities supported by vehicle loans, market sources said on Wednesday, bringing ABS deals offered to investorss to $3.5 billion this week. The deal, marketed by Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank Securities, JPMorgan Securities and RBC, is backed by retail truck, bus and trailer loans, market sources said. Navistar's sale, dubbed "NAVOT 2010-A," includes $326 million of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar joins other issuers to offer $919 mln ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642