DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. said on Wednesday a Michigan court has ordered Navistar International Corp. to resume shipping diesel engines that power the automaker's key F-Series Super Duty pickup trucks. Navistar this week had stopped building the 6.4 liter diesels for the Super Duty models because of a contract dispute with the automaker. "Earlier (Wednesday) we filed a motion with the court seeking a temporary restraining order to reinstate the shipment of 6.4 L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar to resume shipping diesel engines -- Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.