Feb 26 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp. said it is suspending production of the power stroke diesel engines it builds for Ford Motor Co. , saying the car maker had stopped honoring terms of their agreement. Production of the engines, which supply Ford's heavy pickup trucks, will be stopped at its Indianapolis and Huntsville, Alabama plants, the truck and engine maker said. The Huntsville plant will continue to produce engines for other customers, it said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar says to halt production of Ford diesel engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642