CHICAGO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp has cut its fiscal 2008 industry forecast for commercial truck and school bus retail sales in the United States and Canada, it reported on Wednesday. Navistar now expects sales to range from 303,000 to 328,000 for its fiscal 2008, ending on Oct. 31, compared with a prior forecast for 328,000, it said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The forecast includes medium duty trucks, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar trims outlook for 2008 industry sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642