CHICAGO, June 26 (Reuters) - Navistar International Corp. , a U.S. truck and engine maker, said on Tuesday that global shipments of its vehicles tumbled 31 percent during the second quarter. The Warrenville, Illinois-based company said it shipped 26,200 heavy and medium trucks, school buses and other vehicles during the quarter ended April 30, 2007, down from 38,100 during the same period a year earlier. Like other companies exposed to the North American trucking market, Navistar is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navistar vehicle shipments fall 31 pct in 2nd qtr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.