GLENVIEW, Ill., Dec. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Navman Wireless today announced the sale of its OEM Solutions subsidiary, a leading designer and manufacturer of Global Positioning System (GPS) modules, to machine-to-machine (M2M) wireless technology provider Telit Communications...
- Navman Wireless Releases Industry-First Fuel Management Solution for Construction Fleets in Partnership with OEM Data Delivery
- Global Connected Car Market Analysis and Trends- Connectivity Technology (Wi-Fi, 3G, 2G, Bluetooth, HSPA+), Products & Service (OEM Services, Sensors, Wireless and Cellular Modules), Connectivity Form Factor- Forecast to 2025
- Navman Wireless Adds SpeedGauge-Powered Speed Monitoring for Fleet Control
- Sony Announces Premium Next Generation XAV-602BT In-Car Entertainment System With Smartphone Connectivity And XA-NV300T GPS Module With TomTom® Navigation
- u-blox Takes Over Manufacture and Supply of Cohda Wireless Pioneer V2X Module