WASHINGTON, June 29 (Reuters) - Navteq Corp., a Chicago-based affiliate of Philips Electronics of the Netherlands, filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday to sell up to $875 million in common shares for between $20.50 and $22.50 a share in an initial public offering of stock. All of the shares are being sold by Philips' Philips Consumer Electronics and NavPart IBV, which own 83.5 percent and 9.8 percent of the company respectively. Navteq will not receive any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Navteq sets terms for $875 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.