TOKYO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Japan's NEC Electronics Corp. reported a swing to a quarterly loss on Wednesday, battered by sluggish sales of cellphone chips, and it stood by its outlook for a full-year loss. The net loss at NEC Electronics, the microchip unit of electronics conglomerate NEC Corp. , came to 2.56 billion yen ($22.3 million) in the third quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a 481 million yen profit a year earlier. Its earnings were hit by slower-than-expected demand for chips ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEC Electronics posts Q3 loss on slow chip sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642