TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - Japanese chipmaker NEC Electronics Corp said on Wednesday it aims for an operating profit of more than 3 billion yen ($27.79 million) in April-September, and that it aims to attain a net profit for the full year. NEC Electronics, which is 70 percent owned by electronics group NEC Corp , kept its official six-month operating profit forecast unchanged at 3 billion yen, from 1.9 billion yen the previous year. The company, which makes chips for Nintendo Co Ltd's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEC Electronics targets H1 oper profit above Y3 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.