AMSTERDAM, April 25 (Reuters) - The management of Mitsubishi Motors Corp's (MMC) NedCar plant and trade unions reached an agreement on Tuesday, averting further strike action over plans to cut jobs at the Dutch plant. Production fell by about three quarters on Friday after workers went on strike over a decision last month to halt production of the four-seat Smart car model. MMC makes the Smart car model under contract for DaimlerChrysler . "Talks this afternoon between NedCar management, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NedCar, unions reach deal to avert more strikes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.