MUMBAI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Nelcast Ltd said it cut production at two of its plants as demand for the firms' castings have come down substantially, due to low production of tractors and commercial vehicles. The company has reduced production at its Gudur facility in Andhra Pradesh and Ponneri plant in Tamil Nadu, it said in a statement on Tuesday. "This will continue for some time until demand picks up for commercial vehicles and tractors,"it said. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nelcast cuts production at 2 plants as demand eases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642