MUMBAI, May 31 (Reuters) - Castings and components maker Nelcast Ltd. set a price band of 195-219 rupees each for its initial public offering of 4.35 million shares on Thursday. The IPO would raise 952.7 million rupees that would be used to increase capacity to 150,000 tonnes by September 2008 from 102,000 tonnes, it said in a statement. The issue would constitute 25 percent of the post-issue paid-up capital and would open on June 4 and close on June 8. Karvy Investor Services Ltd. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nelcast sets 195-219 rupees IPO price band" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642