HELSINKI, May 24 (Reuters) - Finnish refiner Neste Oil said on Thursday it will carry out a trial in the Stockholm area of its NExBTL biodiesel. Neste said it work with the Swedish Post, Posten Logistik AB, shipper Waxholmsbolaget Angfartygs AB, Volvo Penta and Scania in the test. The trial -- lasting from late 2007 to end 2010 -- will study how tailpipe emissions change with different levels of NExBTL blended into conventional fuel, Neste said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Neste to trial biodiesel in Stockholm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.