* Window stickers compare gasoline vs electric vehicles * Labels for new vehicles offer smog output info WASHINGTON, May 25 (Reuters) - U.S. fuel economy labeling unveiled on Wednesday includes information on plug-in electric cars and highlights other advanced technologies aimed at reducing oil use and tailpipe emissions. The redesigned window stickers required on all 2013 models will allow consumers in showrooms to quickly and more easily compare fuel savings of vehicles in the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New car labels in US feature more on fuel savings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642