* GM invested $3 bln-$4 bln developing trucks -analysts * Trucks could add more than $1 bln to earnings in 2013, '14 * 2014 Chevy Silverado, GMC Sierra to go on sale in Q2 2013 By Ben Klayman DETROIT, Dec 13 (Reuters) - General Motors Co is counting on muscled up, more refined versions of its lucrative Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra full-size pickup trucks to show investors and car buyers the No. 1 U.S. automaker is back on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Chevy, GMC pickups are GM's biggest test since bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642