FRANKFURT, June 25 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank AG's new Chief Executive Josef Ackermann delivered an implicit rebuke to his predecessor Rolf Breuer late on Monday, saying he would never make public comments on the bank's client relationships. "You will never hear anything from me about our clients," he told a press club dinner in remarks embargoed for Tuesday. Breuer, who moved up to head Deutsche's supervisory board last month, raised eyebrows with a number of remarks about clients, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Deutsche Bank CEO won't talk about clients" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.