MILAN, March 30 (Reuters) - The board of Italian publisher RCS Mediagroup has agreed to appoint a new editor at Corriere della Sera, the country's leading newspaper, a source close to the board said on Monday. The board picked Ferruccio De Bortoli, a former Corriere editor whose resignation in 2003 was linked by some to the newspaper's increasingly critical articles about Silvio Berlusconi's second government, the source said. Berlusconi, who returned to the prime minister's office last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New editor named at Italy's top newspaper-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642